View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 02:48 AM
heartღaflutter
Fan Forum Star

It's good to see you venturing the board LivvyxBaby I'm Karen btw!

Quote:
Ausiello in his vodcast says that Thatcher is coming back around novemeber and that if he was meredith he's enrol himself in some self defense classes, lol!

I'm glad that he's coming back!

Quote:
Im not really caring anymore really, its just amazing that shonda has sunk merder so low and is villanizing meredith so much that it will be okay for derek to move on.
Just the fact that she's a love interest doesn't mean that Derek is instantly ready to move on. Though with the current circumstances I do get why Derek would feel like he needs to move on.

Quote:
And it really sucks that mer will come back to derek later on even if he puts her through so much crap!! It wont open meredith's eyes all it will do is give her more proof that apaprently every man that loves her will eventually leave her, and she's right if this happens!
Or maybe it will show her that she needs to fight for her man.
If you ask me, she's being very passive. She just lets things happen.

I'm just going wait and see how the episodes play out. Maybe it won't be that bad.

From Ausiello
Quote:
Question: Stanford?! Seriously?! Wow. To help you feel better, I thought I’d give you the chance to turn things around and share some Grey's scoop with us. You’ll feel better, honest! — Jackie
Ausiello: I don't usually put a lot of stock in alternative remedies, but I suppose it's worth a try. Dr. Hahn will be returning for the Halloween episode on Oct. 25, and she’ll make a controversial decision that causes a major rift between Cristina and Izzie. Also, the fallout from Gizziegate will throw Callie and Cristina together in a very unexpected way, and someone is fired from his/her position. OMG, you're right — I do feel better! Scoop is the new Prozac! Who knew?!

Question: Can you give us the scoop on this new actress cast on Grey's Anatomy? Is she Derek's sister or a potential new love interest? — Sabrina
Ausiello: Promise you won't shoot the messenger? I mean it — promise. OK, she's Derek's potential new love interest. Hey, you promised!

Question: More Grey's please! — Marsha
Ausiello: Someone from Mer's past is returning next month — and this person's identity is revealed in my latest vodcast!

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]