View Single Post
Old 08-23-2004, 05:29 PM
master yoda167
Elite Fan

Quote:
Hello Girlies! Hope you're all well!

I know I deserve a good for disappearing for months on end again. I've missed you, Kara, Mia, Mon, Ell and Maria, and been thinking of you all. I do hope you'll reconsider hating me for breaking my promises not to desert you and our Hayden love.
I'm just perving at these pics you posted... He could not decline in drool-worthiness if he tried.

I always enjoy reading up on the Hayden dreams on this thread. I remember Maria and I were discussing hers last time I was around. I'm so annoyed 'cause whenever he pops up in my dreams, there's never any shirtless or make-out action. I've tried watching the LAAH and SW bare-chested scenes before bed for inspiration - and still no luck. Anyone know what I could be doing wrong?

I know it never counts for much when I say it, but I hope to be around more again (if not across the whole board, at least on this thread), now that I have my own laptop.
Kat Yes, we ought to you very good for ditching us like that! But I guess we could consider giving you some slack if you start coming to see us again! I'm sneaky But you have been sorely missed darling!

And yes, the man can do no wrong Well since you've been gone, I've had many dreams more, sometimes like once a week, unfortunately I don't remember them all that well anymore...Hmmm, I don't know what you're doing wrong, maybe you just need to try harder, I know someone once told to dream of Hayden and I did! Don't know what to tell ya...heh

Well we better start seeing you here now or I'll have to come and hunt you down, I've got my Mod-powers now! Be afraid, be very afraid!
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden