View Single Post
Old 09-22-2007, 02:53 PM
storm2516
Loyal Fan

John and Jane Smith (Mr. and Mrs. Smith)

Hi Everyone

This is a thread for one of my favorite couples John and Jane Smith played by Brad Pit (John) and Angelina Jolie (Jane) in the 2005 20th Century Fox movie Mr. and Mrs. Smith

Directed by -- Doug Liman
Produced by -- Lucas Foster, Akiva Goldsman, Eric McLeod, Arnon Milchan, Patrick Wachsberger
Written by -- Simon Kinberg
Starring Brad Pitt
Angelina Jolie
Vince Vaughn
Kerry Washington
Adam Brody
Music by -- John Powell
Cinematography -- Bojan Bazelli
Editing by Michael Tronick
Distributed by 20th Century-Fox
Release date(s) 10 June 2005
Running time 120 min.
Country US
Language English
Budget $110,000,000

The Plot:

The action opens with John and Jane Smith, a couple who have been married for five or six years, attending marriage counseling. There, they tell the story of their first meeting in Bogotá, Colombia although really the facts dont happen in Bogotá, but in another place very diferent to Bogotá, where they met while both were secretly on the run from Colombian authorities. They quickly fell in love and were married.

In reality, however, John and Jane are both skilled assassins working for different firms, each using the marriage as a cover and concealing their true profession from their spouse. When both are assigned to kill a man named Benjamin Danz (AKA "The Tank"), they encounter each other on the job and discover the truth. Both employers task one Smith to eliminate the other, and each must choose between their personal and professional lives.

Here is a couple of pics/wallpapers/poster that I've precured off the web:

So, let's just talk about the movie and the couple. Get added to the Friend list

John and Jane's Friends:

storm
I_Love_JennaJameson
wilywiccan
SexyBrucas
sourburst

Last edited by unspokenღwords; 08-20-2017 at 10:01 AM
storm2516 is offline   Reply With Quote