View Single Post
Old 09-16-2007, 07:08 PM
Movietime Blues
Elite Fan

I am not sure how many of you even get Lifetime Movie Network but Brian will be appearing in a movie there on September 22.

Quote:
A new horror flick. Starring Alexz Johnson [Instant Star], Brian Krause [Charmed], and Miriam McDonald [Degrassi: The Next Generation]. Premieres September 22nd, only on Lifetime {US TV Station}.

About the film:
When two friends, Dominique (Alexz Johnson) and Ursula (Magda Apanowicz), uncover an ancient book in a graveyard one night, they discover that the book has the supernatural power to grant any desire written within it. In a series of escalating acts of vengeance, Ursula harms anyone who opposes her. Dominique realizes that the book fills all who possess it with the feeling of ultimate power. Seeking help from Father Mark Mulligan (Brian Krause), a priest, and other people she knows, Dominique tries to destroy the book and save Ursula before it's too late.

Cast:
Alexz Johnson- Dominique
Magda Apanowicz - Ursula Wilson
Brian Krause - Father Mark Mulligan
Miriam McDonald - Heather Gray
Deanna Casaluce - Georgia
Andrew Francis - Andy
Dana McLoughlin - Rene
Jason Calder - Frank
Andrea Brooks - Effi
Tyler Boissonnault - Craig
Moses Tang - Joey
Trailers:
US TV Promo 1
US TV Promo 2
Opening Sequence

He will also appear in CSI: Miami. From his official Homepage:

Quote:
BRIAN KRAUSE TO GUEST STAR ON POPULAR CBS SERIES CSI: MIAMI

Brian Krause, known for his portrayal of Leo Wyatt on The WB's Charmed (1998-2006), will guest star this fall on the CBS drama CSI: Miami (CBSP / ALLIANCE ATLANTIS / IAW BRUCKHEIMER FILMS). Krause will portray Robert Whitten, a former football hero turned high school athletic director, who is under investigation for murder. The actor wraps production on the episode, titled 15 Minutes, this week. It is tentatively scheduled to air October 8, 2007. CSI: Miami stars David Caruso and Emily Procter.
States Krause, "I am having a blast working on CSI: Miami. The cast and crew have been terrific. This role is different from characters I usually portray. He's a little dirty, and I like it."