View Single Post
Old 09-02-2007, 08:04 AM
*Chrissi*
Addicted Fan

denise: wow,you can read my mind cause that's a problem i've got too.i so want to make my dreams come true but something always stops me from doing that.it's not my family i think it's myself ?!does that make any sense?my mom and dad said they'd support me on my studying things etc which is nice. they won't support me on my dream of visiting LA next year. i have to manage it myself they told me.that's a thing i can totally understand. but what still makes me a bit angry is that i wasn't able to spend a year in the states even though i was a really good student....all this talk about wasting time...which is why i avoid conversation about the w&t idea...but hey i'm 18 so who cares?it's not that easy cause i still live at home and i don't want to start a fight or something.

last month my friends and i talked about future plans and someone said "where do you see us in 10 years?" another one said "i think chrissi's def. going to study in the states or maybe living there...she's so going to make it!" i couldn't stop smiling cause it's been the first time someone said this

mel wow!that's really nice. i'm still ot so sure if my friend's really coming with me to LA because of the money.i know she wants to and she's working hard for the money...but somehow i'm thinking i'm standing there all alone next summer...we'll see (i hate that i'm a pessimist)

icon by *Nora*