View Single Post
Old 09-02-2007, 07:52 AM
valeposh
Elite Fan

...Ok, would it be weird if we set up a meeting and organized a NY trip between us? Because that's my problem too: I have the money for the ticket and my parents would help me on the accomodation (I wanted to pay everything on my own but studying full-time I can't get a job), but my friends aren't too sure whether they'd come with me. So, let's make a group and go!

Denise: I know how you feel. I'm like you in many ways... I don't want to leave med school for too long a period, even if it'd be for an internship in a US hospital. In the end I'll do it, because when you get the chance, it's stupid not to take it. But I'll still be worried...
About your family: I think all families in the end are alike and want the best for their kids. So, I now my parents and my brother will miss me, and I know I'll miss them as well, but my mum always tells me that she just wants to know I'm happy. So if NY is what makes me happy, then they'll help me any way they can with it. And I think all parents are alike in this.
And I absolutely agree with you, I don't want to look back at my life and think "what could have been??". I want to seize every chance life gives me.
icon: Permanent_99