View Single Post
Old 08-17-2004, 11:46 AM
Ellie
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*

Ah, a Valley Girl opened here just recently, I'll have to have a nose around next time. They are good prices. Especially with the way pants are priced. Plus trends change like the wind, and dressy tops can get expensive. Thanks for the tips.

Thanks, I'm glad I could share my excitement about it here. It's got skinny straps, and is kind of chemise-like with some light beading on the chest area and sequin detail along the edging. It flows loosely, and is sheer from the bust down. Oh, and it's a soft green colour, btw. I'll have to post some pics from my night out to show you all. Yay, for the Delta top spotting! Yeah, I was most impressed with all the pretty new stuff they have in. Sometimes they go through lulls, but the spring line is all quite exciting.
Definitely have a look! Both Temt and Valleygirl are similiar, though I think Temt is a bit of a more older look I guess you can say? say late teens-20s and that sort of aim, where as VG is a younger look. They have similar stuff, good prices, I've just noticed Temt has more suit like stuff and things like that. More of a portmans feel when I go in there.

Hmm, I'm not sure if I saw that or not, but it does sound so pretty! You'll definitely have to give us some piccies! But yeah, they did have some nice stuff, actually, there's a lot of nice stuff coming out now, especially with winter on the way out.

Quote:
Originally posted by SpinBeneathCandy
I don't like Valley Girl. Their pants are mean to my bottom. Darn the Ghettoness. I like their tops, kinda. All my clothes at the moment are from overseas. I like.... Sportsgirl for tops, Jeans West for my pants... and Myer. I won't walk into Supre if you paid me a million dollars.

Well, yes, half the time they made their sizes too damn small and they're all..yeah! But I know what you mean. Though, I have gotten some good pants from there, you just have to hunt for them. I have a pair I adore and they were only $10!

I like Bocco I think it is for Jeans, I got the BEST pair of jeans ever from there last year and I just live in them. They were cheap too. Obviously i'm a bit of a bargain hunter.. I just love finding good quality stuff at a good price. I think I've been a poor uni student for too long! Though I do splurge from time to time. At Colorado especially. I have a shoe fetish with them!

And supre, omg! that store just makes me cringe they call them clothes?!! They are like...hankerchiefs!