View Single Post
Old 08-17-2004, 10:31 AM
*OvErPrOtEcTeD*
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by -ellie-
Yes, live for the moment! And I got my tax back the other day, so...hehe, time for more shopping! Just don't think about those bank statements.

Temt is definitely awesome, and Valley girl is pretty similar too, and their prices are brilliant. I mean, good pants for $20, jeans for $30 sometimes, you can't beat that. And it's good quality stuff too.

Aww that's great you got that top! What does it look like? or colour at least? I was in Sportsgirl today too (saw delta's top too!) and they had some good stuff in there.
Ooh, I'd say you're more than entitled to celebrate with a little extra spendage then. Yeah, I'm trying to put them in the back of my mind. At least till the next one arrives in the mail.

Ah, a Valley Girl opened here just recently, I'll have to have a nose around next time. They are good prices. Especially with the way pants are priced. Plus trends change like the wind, and dressy tops can get expensive. Thanks for the tips.

Thanks, I'm glad I could share my excitement about it here. It's got skinny straps, and is kind of chemise-like with some light beading on the chest area and sequin detail along the edging. It flows loosely, and is sheer from the bust down. Oh, and it's a soft green colour, btw. I'll have to post some pics from my night out to show you all. Yay, for the Delta top spotting! Yeah, I was most impressed with all the pretty new stuff they have in. Sometimes they go through lulls, but the spring line is all quite exciting.

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie