View Single Post
Old 08-17-2004, 10:05 AM
Ellie
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*
I adore it. I intended to buy a dress, but the top was too pretty to resist. I'm all for retail therapy! It really does work - at least till you get your next bank statement. The mood nose-dives then. Buy hey, we're young, so live for the moment, I say!

Oh, thanks, Ellie! I don't know of any off the top of my head, but I should look it up. I love when you can find a place that has the style you like, at an affordable price (so you can buy more! ).

I got my top from Sportsgirl actually. (I saw Delta's green top again too ). Apparently they'd only ordered a few of this particular one into selected stores. There was one left, and it was a bit too big. The last one in my size was being held for someone who never picked it up, so I got that one. I was so pleased.
Yes, live for the moment! And I got my tax back the other day, so...hehe, time for more shopping! Just don't think about those bank statements.

Temt is definitely awesome, and Valley girl is pretty similar too, and their prices are brilliant. I mean, good pants for $20, jeans for $30 sometimes, you can't beat that. And it's good quality stuff too.

Aww that's great you got that top! What does it look like? or colour at least? I was in Sportsgirl today too (saw delta's top too!) and they had some good stuff in there.