View Single Post
Old 08-18-2007, 11:07 AM
Ellevee
Part-Time Fan

I'm playing catch up...darn computer breakdown!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazz (View Post)
I passed by but I didn't see anything. In any case, if any of you have a chance to visit Toronto, U of T has some gorgeous buildings.

Yeah, I went there yesterday and Hulk was filming (little tip: when you see film trailers/vehicles on streets, to find out what movie/tv show they're filming, other than asking the crew, just check out the windshield. The permit is prominently displayed and should contain the title of the movie/tv show. Our building had a notice posted with filming of a tv series, Guns, to the right side. And to the left of our building is filming of Lovebites. Never heard of both. Wish it were FoG instead. And on trailers, don't expect actors' names to be posted on doors. It's usually the character's name up there.)

Quote:
Also, that long weekend, we'll probably have to do it on Monday, I've got my very first dressage show with my horse on the Sunday.
Jazz, I'm free Monday Labour Day...

Quote:
I understand completely. i'll live without the avi...
Agie, you can use the pic where she's brushing her hair if you want. That one's mine. I had my friend fix the size.

Quote:
Gilmoregirl82...I just figured most pics that are posted on the internet untagged are up for grabs...
Pardon my cyberspace ignorance, but what are untagged pics and how do you "tag" them?
Ellevee: Yeah...Well, thank you so much Lauren. You don't know how much this means to me.
Lauren: (Smiles and nods) Bye Ellevee. Take care. Ellevee: Bye Lauren
Avi by Ele