View Single Post
Old 08-13-2007, 03:32 PM
Ellevee
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazz (View Post)
...I have been meaning to go to Unionville sometime and take some pictures there, which is where they filmed the pilot of Gilmore Girls if you ever wanted to do an outing like that...
Me too. Yay roadtrip! There's a long weekend just around the corner, you know. Jazz, I'll PM you. I need to ask you something.

Quote:
VictoriaLeigh...The street is a crescent it has 2 entrances/exits onto Greenland, if they are filming I don't know if they would block access of both entrances, unless they were filming the whole street, and what if you either lived on the street or were visiting someone who lived there...
At the Snowcrest location they had a policeman manning the road about 5 houses away from the house/set, both directions. They would stop motorist and pedestrian traffic only during actual take. When they're done, you'd hear an announcement calling out, "release traffic". At one point, just as the director yells "action!", this guy starts heading towards the main road. Caught offguard, the Assistant Director frantically runs after him and gently pats him on the shoulder and asks him to back up. The poor guy looked confused, he must have thought he had done something wrong. The AD explained to him the camera had started rolling and he would've been in the way of that shot. Maybe if he was wearing a 70's outfit it would've been okay. But he was in hip-hop getup with iPod on ears. Poor thing he had to wait it out. When the take was over the AD looked for him to give the go-ahead but he went missing. Everyone among the crew was like "where'd he go?" I didn't even notice him gone considering he stood right next to me. That's how focused I was on Lauren.

Here's house #85 Snowcrest Ave without the hustle and bustle of the FOG set...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...OGDSCN0793.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...e/DSCN0697.jpg

Btw, Agie, I may have been hasty in saying yes to the avi thing. I just realized that pix is my friend's. I will have to ask his permission. I must admit, though, it'll be hard bec he doesn't know I post in this board, or any board for that matter. He's kinda private and ultra conservative. I suppose it won't harm if you do it until I'm able to contact him. Sorry for this snag...
Ellevee: Yeah...Well, thank you so much Lauren. You don't know how much this means to me.
Lauren: (Smiles and nods) Bye Ellevee. Take care. Ellevee: Bye Lauren
Avi by Ele

Last edited by Ellevee; 08-13-2007 at 03:48 PM