View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007, 03:26 AM
*Nora*
Master Fan

Oh definitely, Mel. T/D just can't kiss quietly.

I've been watching season 4 lately and I gotta say, even though there's loads of L&C lovin', I just don't like these eps. I loathe the fact that L&C's wedding was so 'out there'. I mean, married by an angel? Good god. I sooooo wanted them to have an amazing wedding in church. I don't expect much realism in a show about a flying superhero, but the writing really bordered on ridiculous in season 4. The whole "Soul Mates" episode totally stinks. I think L&C are the only TV couple in the world who have to lift a curse before they can finally sleep together.

What I also never understood is: In the series finale, L&C find out that they can't have children and H.G. Wells said in season 2 that Superman WILL have kids. So yup, still confused there.

Anyway, season 1 and 2 will always remain my favorite seasons. Much greater storylines there. Plus, I absolutely dig L&C's kick ass banter.
That's my dream for these characters."
- Kaley Cuoco

Last edited by *Nora*; 08-08-2007 at 03:35 AM