View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007, 05:21 PM
Ellevee
Part-Time Fan

So this is my first time to visit this thread. With limited computer access I can only go to one thread at a time and I've been at the I met/saw thread posting my awesome experiences with Lauren sightings. You guys go so fast, so much catching up to do. For someone without a computer at home this is torture. At most I could only lurk and scan through the posts real quickly before my computer time ends. Thank you for this thread.

I haven't got much time today to post anything. I've already posted quite a bit on the other thread. I'd love to repeat here the sidelights (seen and heard) about the movie and the shoot. This lack of time thingy really sucks! If you get a chance go visit the I met/saw thread for a detailed account of my Lauren encounter with a couple of pictures to boot.

Thought I'd share this here...I dropped by the set on the last day of shoot. Unfortunately there's no Lauren sighting. I looked around and didn't see her service limo. Only Greg was there shooting some indoor scenes. I figured there's no use hanging around. I only stayed long enough to chat with one of the residents. Here are some new fun facts I learned:

- They've been at that location for a couple of weeks. One week prep time and one week shoot

- They shot the snow scene Friday morning, around 7:00. They used a carpet of cotton for snow effect on the ground

- I saw the pine tree props. It's like 3-4 tall pine trees nailed to wooden foundation to keep it upright

I didn't take pictures Monday bec there's really nothing to show except for the crew and props. Boring stuff. Now I'm conflicted as to where I should post more pictures of my visit last week. I tried to upload the pics to the other thread but had trouble. I'll keep trying though. Did I say I'm not computer savvy?
Ellevee: Yeah...Well, thank you so much Lauren. You don't know how much this means to me.
Lauren: (Smiles and nods) Bye Ellevee. Take care. Ellevee: Bye Lauren
Avi by Ele