View Single Post
Old 08-10-2004, 11:49 PM
StarliteParadise
Passionate Fan

I'm so confused with all these acussations or however you'd spell that word, but all I know is I'm confused, how did all this come out. Jason and Nicole related? Vincent is Jason's dad? Vincent is Nicole's dad? I hope none of them are true, but then I'd be so much more confused then I already am.

Ok, so yeah for those two finally resolving their problem, but really that fast? Does someone really say, oh it's ok, after about a day? I'm glad Nicole was honest with Jason, and only if Jason told her before she told him she knew, then it would be all equal, and now it seemed like Jason cheated on Nicole and tried hiding it, and Nicole almost cheated on Jason, but wasn't scared of telling him. Just minus the part that they were together at those times.

I'm scared that it was Nicole's daddy that tried to hurt Jason's Dad, that just sucks big time no matter whoever did it. It was mean. For some reason I don't think that Mr. Booth is the cause of it, it might seem like it suppose to be because of him wanting to get rid of Jason(although I don't understand how it would get rid of him), but I just don't think it was him, maybe someone else...

Anyways, back to the Nicole/Jason things, yeah for Nicole defending herself with Tessa, and that fun with her splashing Tessa's face, yeah!!! And um, I'm for some reason glad they didn't kiss, it's way to fast for a make out session any more, maybe the next episode it'd be fine, but not this episode, they seem like their rushing things.

Oh, and kill Tessa anyone?

"My junk is you."