View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007, 08:48 PM
RedFraggle
New Fan

OMG OMG!! I saw Lauren in person!!! I totally stumbled upon the filming location today and got to watch them film a short scene! I only just saw Blabb's post about the address, which is correct btw, and OMG it was sooooo cool! They are filming like 2 mins from my home and all this time I thought I was going to have to go downtown to see stuff! I was driving on this street that I always take, and a bunch of cars got stopped so you wouldn't see it in the background when they were filming. So I was grumbling about being late to dinner, but as I got closer I could see the old style cars parked on the street w/ Michigan plates and I immediately suspected it must be the movie! So of course I was late for dinner but didn't care!! I know the area really well so I parked as close as possible and walked down. I was literally less than 10 feet away from Lauren but could only see her back. She was watching Greg film. I have some photos b/c I happened to have my camera in my purse b/c of my friends wedding on the weekend, and I will gladly post if someone tells me how!! I have a really cute one of Lauren!