View Single Post
Old 07-24-2007, 04:47 PM
Gilmoregirl82
Total Fan

Lauren Graham Funxone: Let the games begin!

LAUREN GRAHAM PICTURE GAME THREAD

Here are some of the ideas that I and some of the other members came up with. We will start with one game at a time so it's not confusing. Then eventually we'll switch and move to another game when we're bored with this one Here are the games so far as well as the rules. If you have anymore ideas PM me and we'll add it to the list. We will begin with the game highlighted in blue. Most of these games are picture games thus far.

This or That (the first person will pick two random photos of lauren. The person to post below will pick their favorite out of the two photos then repost that favorite picture along with another random photo of lauren. Then the next person follows and so forth.

Funny Caption game (first person posts a random shot of lauren from any movie, photoshoot, event, etc. The person below has to give the picture a funny clever caption then repost another random image for the persons below to caption).

Picture me where (this is the game we played in the previous photo thread. Find a random photo of lauren at an event or a photoshoot and the person below has to guess where the picture is from as well as post a picture themselves. If the person happens to get the image that was posted wrong another person can answer.

Picture hunt (the first person must ask for a photo. Example: Please find me a photo of Lauren w/ Scott Patterson or Please find me a picture of Lauren from Season 4 on GG, etc. The pictures do not have to be exactly what you wanted as long as they have the people or contents in the photo that the person asked for. Once you find that photo then you proceed to ask for one yourself).

You quoted me where? - This is a new game. Kinda like the Lauren quote thread. Basically you give a Lauren Quote. The person below has to figure out where she said the quote. Whether it was on a talk show, in a magazine, a line from a movie or show!

Fill me in (4 Gilmore Girl Luvers) - Basically a person gives a line from Gilmore girls but leaves out several lines and/or words. The person below must try and fill in the blanks then give a GG line from an episode as well. Example: "Rory I need to know where you are at all times especially since you have my __________ on!" The answer would be SHOES.

If at any point anybody is confused by the rules please PM me to find out how to play to avoid messing up the sequence of the game!!

Okay....LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!!

Last edited by Gilmoregirl82; 03-11-2009 at 11:08 AM