View Single Post
Old 07-23-2007, 03:11 PM
gjoni
Ultimate Fan

So far from Ausiello's live blog at Fox' TCA press tour, day two:

Quote:
THE RETURN OF JEZEBEL JAMES PANEL

2:30 pm: AS-P's in the house, and she's wearing a ginormous hat -- even for her.

2:38 pm: Interesting. They're not showing the Jezebel trailer. Not a huge surprise considering AS-P hated it.

2:44 pm: Lena Headey apparently started a trend. Parker Posey is sitting on her feet, too. Maybe it's something about that particular chair.

2:45 pm: AS-P isn't finding any challenges to shooting the show in New York, except "we can't get our dog to crap on cement."

2:47 pm: Parker Posey never saw Gilmore Girls and, as a result, "never knew the genius that was Amy Sherman-Palladino."

2:50 pm: On casting ex-Gilmore guy Scott Cohen on Jezebel, AS-P says, "I've been dying to work with him. He's that rare breed: An attractive man who you don't want to punch in the face because he can't talk."

2:52 pm: I think Parker has RLS (Restless Leg Syndrome). That thing's gonna hurt someone.

2:53 pm: Not a single Gilmore question so far.

2:55 pm: One of many reasons I adore Parker Posey: In the span of three seconds, she lost her train of thought, caught her mic on her foot, uttered the words "Oh, shizzle," and asked a reporter to repeat his question.

2:58 pm: First Gilmore Girls question! AS-P didn't watch the finale. "I couldn't watch it because it wasn't going to be my ending. I love all those people. Lauren's my pal." She then confirms what I first told you guys back in May: She's up for a reunion pic down the line. "We've talked about maybe doing a little song and dance together again."

3:02 pm: AS-P reveals the final GG words! "You're adopted!" She kids, she kids. She better be kidding.

3:03 pm: Yes, she's kidding.

More to come...

ETA (to keep it in one post):

Quote:
3:05 pm: Gaggle stampede -- and I'm right in the middle of it!

3:29 pm: OK, just back from the stampede. AS-P had some veddy interesting things to say about her embattled Gilmore successor. "I think David Rosenthal is a great guy and a terrific writer. And I think he took a lot of heat because he was put in the worst possible situation – to take over a show that was so personal to us. And they didn't give him the support that he needed. The studio didn't put him in a good position. I think the world of him. We didn't watch [the show last season] not because of him, [but because] it was just too hard." Regarding the GG reunion pic: "I think if the stars align we can do it. I'd love to work with that cast one more time. Dan and I would write something great. It would mean a lot to us." Added her hubby, Dan Palladino: "I think you wait a couple years. Wait a couple years. Make sure there's some interest."

Sign Petition For More Gilmore Girls

Last edited by gjoni; 07-23-2007 at 03:57 PM