View Single Post
Old 07-23-2007, 06:40 AM
UsagiMamoru
Part-Time Fan

I think "Because One Summer Changed Everything" would also be a good title, since it was more than a kiss. I think that even if they hadn't kissed during that summer at all, they still would have gotten together, because it was so much more than just physical, it was the whole summer that changed everything. That kind of makes Kelly and Dylan more special than K/B and B/D, because with Kelly and Dylan it was about the time spent and the summer together, while the other couples started with a kiss, Kelly and Dylan was more about the talking and the whole summer itself, even if nothing physical happened, they still would have gotten together, like the other title says They had the best summer of their lives.

They also had the best first date in "Rebel with a cause" The observatory, outside at night with the stars, the dinner. The conversations about the obstacles they go through because of other people's judgements, how they are both judged based on the people they used to be and even though they both changed, the students and teachers still remember them as who they were.