View Single Post
Old 08-09-2004, 07:57 PM
master yoda167
Elite Fan

*IMPORTANT* Please Read!! New posting policy

Hello people!

FF has taken on a new policy, if there are no new posts on a board in a 48-hours period, a warning message will be sent to the mods of the board and if the situation gets corrected only temporarily but starts slipping again, the board will be closed without any warning or further notice!!!

So lately this board has been more active, we need to keep it up so that we don't lose the place to talk about all things Hayden and more

And also at this time, I'd like to remind old and new posters that in October the board evaluations will come again and if we don't get atleast a 100 posts per week, the board is going to have to be closed! I'm not saying any of this to scare or freak anyone , it's just a friendly heads-up because I know there are people here who love this board as much as I and my co-mod do...

So keep up the Hayden-lovin!

A pic to inspire you....

(Yes, I'll resort to pics as a device of lurement )
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden

Last edited by master yoda167; 08-09-2004 at 09:17 PM