View Single Post
Old 07-21-2007, 11:01 AM
heartღaflutter
Fan Forum Star

Matt talking about Dark Shadows, like 2 years ago, but in case the site I got it from may ever stop, we still have it

Quote:
Matt Czuchry Talks Dark Shadows 2004
At the WB's Summer 2005 TCA All-Star Party, Barnabas Undead's webmaster Craig had the fortune of catching up with Matt Czuchry, who played "Willie Loomis" in the 2004 pilot episode.

"The show, it was very unique. It wasn't Angel, it wasn't Buffy," he said. "It was kind of scary, and I think a lot of people are disappointed it didn't go, from what I've heard. As far as for me, and what I do, you kinda just show up, do your job, and whatever happens on the outside, you don't have control over. You just can't worry about it."

"I'm very into horror and comic books, and I went to Comic Con, and so to be able to play in a vampire kind of show like that was a treat," he revealed.

Czuchry admitted he wasn't that familiar with Willie Loomis or Dark Shadows before taking the role. However, "the guy who played Willie Loomis [John Karlen, from the original series] came on the set. Super-cool guy, man. So nice. That was a treat, you know, to be playing this guy, and then he comes, and says hi, and say, you know, giving me his blessing. Cool thing."

Czuchry has since gone on to have a popular recurring role as Logan on the WB's Gilmore Girls - a role that has even landed him on the cover of TV Guide. Congratulations to Matt for your great success after Shadows. The picture to your left is from the party; standing next to him is his Gilmore co-star Yanic Truesdale, who plays "Michel."

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]