View Single Post
Old 07-15-2007, 09:45 AM
bbcountry
Total Fan

WOW, it's been a while since nobody post here, uh?
She's no longer with Matt, was nominated for an Oscar, won a Goya, among other prizes, was honored in Italy, her sister is becoming a movie star as well, her BFF Goya Toledo stole Kylie Minogue boyfriend (Olivier Martinez), has been related to Orlando Bloom, Prince, Lenny Kravitz and Josh Hartnett in just one year, she's on L'Oreal campaing, and she's filming with Scarlett and Javier Bardem in the new Woody Allen's film.
I think she deserves a little mention here...
Oh, and, after many, many efforts from also spanish, but not friend, Elsa Pataky to take her role, and be the most popular spanish actress in Hollywood by messing around with Adrien Brody (What a big step, , uh?), she keeps being the spanish queen, who moved to NY so many years ago to study drama and move to LA, alone, with no return ticket, and got for herself all she wanted.
Smart girl!! Smarter when she dumped Tom for Matt, smarter when she dumped him for Orly (though I wanted him with Kate), and we'll see who's next!

Last edited by bbcountry; 03-25-2008 at 12:49 PM