View Single Post
Old 07-07-2007, 10:54 AM
~DresdenDoll~
Elite Fan

Tanja I agree with you I don't think Justin felt sorry for the guy. He simply loved the control he had over him and he enjoyed that power to the maximum. Associating feelings such as pity for that trick would also be wrong for the simple reason that Justin shouldn't have had any feeling for him period. He was a trick, a f **k and that's all. Justin was bored and annoyed that he was more or less forced into coming to that party and the guy was a temporary distraction for him.
And I think that he was that harsh in his reaction to him the next day for the simple reason that he was disgusted with himself - he probably felt he was worse than Brian by tricking that night, because unlike Brian it was never really his scene, because he didn't physically need it and because he was still having those prince charming and romance dreams. So he went against himself by behaving like someone whose ideas were the opposite of his own. It's very common to have strong reactions misdirected in such situations. I also wondered if by kissing that guy he wasn't subconsciously punishing Brian - because in Justin's mind it was Brian's lifestyle that forced them both to have those rules to begin with. Again he was still dreaming about monogamy, Brian sweeping him off his feet and living happily ever after and the reality was constantly crushing these hopes. Did you notice how bitter he sounded when he was explaining to that guy how things happen in the community?