View Single Post
Old 07-01-2007, 08:25 PM
Jaime Bee
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbeyroad6282 (View Post)
I'm watching a S4 eppi ("Acting Out,") and I'm a little frustrated with the way Dylan is treating Kel about having tried out for the play. I really don't think Kel did anything bad by agreeing to try out for the play's lead and I think Dylan could have been a little more sympathetic and understanding toward Kelly's feelings in the whole situation. He really seemed to be siding with Brenda, which is fine and all, but I think Kelly deserved a little more sensitivity from her boyfriend. She proved that she was a really great actress and no one seemed to take it seriously.
However, the way that D/K make up at the end of the episode is cute and starts to make up for everything.

P.S.: I'm not bagging on D/K at all. I really think they have so many great scenes in S4!
Ugh That was when the writer's were setting up Brandon to be the perfect guy.

So they made Dylan act stupid about stuff. So they could bring BK together.

I think about the year before and Dylan never would have acted like that about anything Kelly wanted to do.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon