View Single Post
Old 06-29-2007, 02:00 PM
I'm Not Dead
Elite Fan

Here's a couple of screencaps from the "Goodbye, Ally" feature on the Season 5 DVDs.

It's just the three of them talking for a few minutes, and then clips from old episodes. The thing itself ends with the cast singing the opening credits in the musical episode. Some of the things Greg Germann hit upon:

-He loved coming to work everyday.
-His standards are higher after Ally. They were low to begin with, but they're still higher now.

Jane mentioned:

-How Greg made an announcement when they filmed the last conference room, but she joked that the conference room meant nothing to her. When they film the last bar scene, it'll be hard for her.
-All the musical guests that came on. She talked about how people would call David E Kelly productions to promote their albums.

Courtney talked about:

-How she was really happy to do the last Ally episode because she was too busy on Ally to do the final Melrose Place episode, and she's always regretted not taking part. So she wanted to take part here.
-Her favourite memory was when Peter MacNicol did the nose whistle. They all thought it would be a sound effect put in later, but Peter actually made his nose whistle and they couldn't stop laughing. She said, "Gil and Calista actually wrote it in that their characters would be laughing, because we literally couldn't stop."
-Most of all, Courtney talked about how they laughed A LOT. She said it was a special show to be a part of and it felt good to come back and honour the time they spent together.
I'm Not Dead is offline   Reply With Quote