View Single Post
Old 07-30-2004, 08:10 AM
Ellevee
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by villette
...I had a little too much fun reading it (smiles, giggles, knee slapping, chin stroking, etc.), so thank you.
My intentions exactly!

You'll have to indulge me one more time. I saw Lauren again. In my dreams (again!) This is another case of Lauren on the brain, part 2: So I'm sitting inside a church with my brother. Next time I knew we were walking in a schoolyard. We noticed people rushing by us towards something just ahead . As we got closer to where the fuzz is, I was shocked to see Lauren. Fans were mobbing her. I quickly searched my purse for a camera but was doubly shocked to find out I didn't have it with me. I ordered my brother to run back home to get the camera. End of dream. That's it! From now on I'm going to have my camera with me wherever I go. I am so going to think, eat, sleep camera. You never know when and where Lauren will pop up next

Oh well, I guess the dream was triggered by watching the poker tape a gazillion times the past couple of days. Thanks to Kitty and Gen, btw. What's very spooky, though...I just realized it's exactly one month today (and yesterday as well) since my wonderful encounter with Lauren. I'm actually celebrating my first month anniversary. My own Lauren Day(s). Then again the dream was just fitting, I guess.
Ellevee: Yeah...Well, thank you so much Lauren. You don't know how much this means to me.
Lauren: (Smiles and nods) Bye Ellevee. Take care. Ellevee: Bye Lauren
Avi by Ele