View Single Post
Old 06-16-2007, 10:45 AM
Wildcat18
Part-Time Fan

I'm not really a Michael fan either - he stuffed up a lot and expected everyone to give him a break but when it came to Max - he was constantly on Max's case about it.

Alex is my fave character who i could just pair about anyone - i love him and Tess the most - anyone but Isabel because I don't feel she treated him fairly. And Tess deserve better because she knew just as well as Max that Max wasn't in love with her so Alex would have been great - I would have loved to see some more scenes with those two.

Kyle - I don't really pair him with a lot of people - i think he deserves better than Isabel though - she has a habit of leaving guys behind in the dust - Ava would have been great for him or even Maria.

Does anyone know where I could get some Maria/Tess fan fiction where Max and Liz are together in it as the background - I would love to read Max's reaction to his 'wife' being with another woman then seeking Liz out to tell her that 'Destiny' isn't going to work out and Michael's reaction to the fact that Maria has moved on and with Tess non a less - it would be hilarious!
Wildcat18 is offline   Reply With Quote