View Single Post
Old 06-14-2007, 09:30 PM
hellojojo123
Master Fan

brining from the SP news board, an interview from director of Saw IV where he talks about SP:
Quote:
Q: Can you tell us anything about the new characters?

BOUSMAN: There are two new characters which I don’t think has been announced yet but I’ll drop this one. There’s two characters, Perez and Strong, who are our two people that we’re following on this one a lot. With Jigsaw we’ve always had cops somewhere in it and again, this issue of cops, I didn’t want to play them as cops. I didn’t want to do that. We’ve seen that story. So I tried to take a different spin on that and the cops [angle] is secondary to who they are. We’ve actually focused on these quirky characters. We have Scott Patterson in it and Scott Patterson is from the "Gilmore Girls” and I really knew nothing about him prior to my first meeting with him. The guy is ***king insane and great.

We never really had people ad lib on the Saw films because it wasn’t that kind of platform. Well Scott Patterson, the first day he shows up, he says, ‘I’m going to do something a little different here.’ And I’m like, ‘Alright.’ We yell ‘action’ and all of a sudden he started improvising and it was gold. It was like the best stuff I’d ever seen and he’s insane. It really works well for his character considering we haven’t seen him in a Saw film before. There’s a whole new life to this one which is exciting.
ETA: *Mods' Message*
We want to thank everyone here on the Male Celebrities board for their support of Scott Patterson. Because this celebrity has their own board on Fan Forum now, we want to be supportive of that, so we are closing this thread. Please continue your support of Scott by posting on the Scott Patterson Board. Thank you.

Last edited by Enigma; 05-06-2008 at 07:24 PM
hellojojo123 is offline   Reply With Quote