View Single Post
Old 07-27-2004, 06:55 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

I absolutely felt for Audrey whenever she overheard Pacey and Emma's convo. Her heart must have been breaking in two. I believe that Audrey did love Pacey. What a way to find out. Yeah, I felt for her. Obviously, what Pacey and Audrey had was not true love, but it certainly was not just a fling either. Like hshapir2 said, they were together for 9 months. And there were definitely real emotions and deep feelings there. I actually think that Pacey "thought" he loved Audrey but did come to the conclusion that he was never in love with her. And that certainly was not Pacey's fault. The guy cared deeply for her and he made that clear to her many times after their break up. He helped her tremendously after the drunken crash and burn deal at Dawsons and that is a huge example of how Pacey cared for Audrey. And it wasn't just pity, he really did care about her but he was unable to love her back the way that she deserved. So, their break up had to be. However, how Audrey found out.. Yeah, felt really horribly for her. Although I did think that she shouldn't have hit Pacey. Of course that was uncalled for. Although in her defense, at that very moment she was filled with such anger and completely devastated. Does that justify her actions? No way. Yeah, she certainly shoudl not have hit him no matter how upset she was.

I also liked season 5 Audrey much more than season 6 Audrey. And I agree with COOLCAT.. I did like Audrey with Dawson in season 6. I was so wanting a D/Audrey hook up in season 6. I thought they made tons of sense. She lightened him up big time and his seriousness made her less crazy. I just really thought they complimented each other and was disappointed that the writers did not try out romance for them.

Regarding Jen and her reaction to CJ and Audrey. I agree that Jen was WAY out of line for thinking that she deserved to be anger over it. She had no claim on CJ as CJ made it quite clear that he was not interested in her romantically. Yeah, this was one instance that I thought Jen was very out of line.