View Single Post
Old 07-27-2004, 02:28 PM
Pace & Jo
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sugz
At that point, I just wasnt a fan of Audrey anymore, she'd gotten so annoying and obviously wasnt making Pacey happy so although I was happy they broke up because it obviously was for the best it's always going to suck when you overhear someone say that they dont think they ever loved you, it was a bad way for the situation to happen but I dont think it justifies Audrey hitting Pacey, after all its not like he said it to her face or meant for it to hurt her.
ITA agree with you. I really liked Audrey in season 5. Not so much in season 6. She just didn't seem that understanding of Paceys situation. He did have to work and I don't blame him for wanting to make something better for himself. That was the first time in his life that I saw him work really hard to reach his goal. I also understand Audrey being ticked off her boyfriend isn't spending any time with her.

I did feel bad for Audrey for overhearing Pacey and Emmas convo. That sucks to hear someone say they don't know if they ever loved you. I can't stand the fact she hit him. It's just not right.

Angel- I love you. I try not to, but I can't stop. Buffy- Me, me, too. I can't either.