View Single Post
Old 05-31-2007, 05:55 AM
Sunshine_03
Master Fan

I absolutely loved this episode, and it really gave Chad a chance to show what he is capable of!!

The emotions Lucas showed were beyond great. The way he spoke, his face expressions, everything was just outstanding in my opnion!

Dan/Lucas: I love the chemistry these two have on screen! Once again Dan is an ass, but he played his part very well! The last scene where Lucas confronts Dan with the gun, you could just see the fear in Dan's face, and the madness in Lucas'!

Lucas/Karen: I wish Karen would have a little more faith in her son, and not just believe everything Dan says.. She has to remember the kind of man Dan really is, even though all she wants to do is think the best og him these days, which is understandable as he has dissapointed her numerous times!
The love he has for her is just undescribable, and Chad is so good at showing it!

Lucas/Peyton: I would like to know why Lucas decided not to share this with Peyton, as he had no problem sharing it with the police Even though I'm a Brucas fan, I would have liked to see a little more intensity within their relationship! A few more scenes!

I also have to mention what an awesome job Mouth did getting Jimmy regonized.. Those scenes with Mouth and Mrs. Edwards were priceless..

Talk about a cliff hanger I feel sorry for Lucas, nobody believing his story, being all alone trying to handle the situation! I really hope the shot tht was made does not hit Dan, as that would have serious consequences

I really have to applaud Chad with this episode! When an actor can bring tears to your eyes and make you cry then the realness and emotions can't get any better! Amazing job!

icon; gracery | Marie