View Single Post
Old 05-28-2007, 04:00 PM
Jerry D
Administrator

My wife and I saw Spider Man 3 yesterday, and I was disappointed in it. I didn’t like how history was re-written to introduce a new killer of Peter’s Uncle Ben, thus wiping out the entire premise that he had failed to stop a criminal who would later murder his uncle. I also didn’t like “evil Peter,” and I thought he was more silly than evil, and the two villains in this movie really did nothing for me, and they didn’t pack the emotional wallop that the villains in the two earlier movies packed. I did like the back story of Harry and Peter, though, and how Harry’s initial desire for revenge against the person that he thought killed his father ended up with Harry sacrificing his own life for that of his friends, but overall, I feel this movie was a let down.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy