View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 05:04 AM
TheCheshireKitten
Obsessed Fan

I enjoyed the movie way more than I expected to once I heard the mixed reviews. I didn't get a chance to see it until the Monday after its opening weekend, and everyone around me was talking about it, some in a positive way, others in a negative way.

I loved most of the film. It did have quite a few "WTF?" moments that threw me out of it, though, that the earlier films didn't have. The biggest cringe worthy moment for me was the reporter and newscaster during the battle royale. Didn't need either of them in there to tell the audience that it was serious doom and gloom. The fight itself did that really well. I didn't like how it interrupted the emotional moments of Peter reaching towards MJ as he thinks he's going to die, and Harry coming to help Peter.

Speaking of Harry, he's the character I loved most in this movie. I loved him so much that he made the movie for me. He's the one I felt the most for, and when he showed up at the end and saved Peter....that was my favorite moment in the film. The Peter/Harry enemies/friendship storyline was my favorite part about this one. I also enjoyed the Peter/MJ/Harry dynamic, too.

~Kat