View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 01:35 PM
Tara Ashley
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaso (View Post)
If those two aren't meant to be then i don't know who is.
Oh, absolutely. Couldn't agree more...I still believe they are soul mates, however ridiculous that concept is considering this season. I think ASP wrote them to be soul mates, and DR is screwing with it a little...but in the end, they are and always will be *meant to be*.

When I first started watching my sister's DVDs last summer, it was sort of absent-mindedly, and while I recognized that I enjoyed the show, I was not a die-hard fan by any means. It was only until I fully grasped the LL relationship/build-up (I watched the episodes and seasons randomly, so it took me awhile to put it all in order in my head) that I realized this was the first TV couple I'd ever seen that resonated with true love -- and then I was hooked. And I think that regardless of the crappy writing and execution that this season has been sprinkled with, this WILL come through in the series finale. The build-up in the past episodes may have been poorly constructed, but I truly believe the *bang* moment in 7.22 is going to be amazing.