View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 10:49 AM
sherylle
Addicted Fan

I think she's hiding from the press....

ok well....here's the pictures and the article. i did not write the article and i can't say if the person who released the video is telling the truth or not. oh yeah and i didn't write over the pics

CREDITS: perez

Sordid snaps of her snorting the drug and shoving it up a pal's nose was taken as she and two friends crammed into a club toilet during a wild night on the town.

Then the Mean Girls star bragged to the others: "I'm going to New York tomorrow to ******* Jude Law."

Now a friend of the 21-year-old actress says she is spiralling out of control since rehab and revealed that Lohan:

SNORTED 20 lines of cocaine in ONE night alone

STRIPPED down to a thong before inhaling the drug off a coffee table

BRAGGED of wild sex sessions with a host of celebrities including singer James Blunt and model Calum Best.

The friend added: "Lindsay does not care who sees her do coke and where she does it." And she has not managed to stay off the booze either.

"She carries round a water bottle to try to fool everyone into thinking she is clean but she tips the water out and refills it with vodka and soda."

But she was caught out by a secret film made as she snorted the Class A drug at the exclusive Teddy's nightclub in Hollywood's Roosevelt Hotel.

The video shows her arriving at 11pm and skulking round the toilets before creeping inside a cubicle.

Wedged inside the loo with two friends, Lohan pulls a small bag of white powder from her jeans pocket.

Booze

She dips her finger in and shoves the substance up one friend's nose before snorting some up her own.

And this was filmed just 20 days after she proudly emerged from therapy.

Lindsay, who starred with Jamie Lee Curtis in Freaky Friday, booked herself into the £20,000-a-month Wonderland treatment centre in Los Angeles earlier this year saying she wanted to get off booze.

She checked out after a month and was back doing drugs at a Hollywood party within a week.

Her friend said: "That night I saw her do more than 20 big lines of cocaine. She was still up doing drugs at 11am even though she had started about 8pm the night before.

"She wasn't even trying to hide it and was blatantly doing it off table tops, keys, books and in the wardrobe, where she was hunched over with her legs crossed almost bent in half doing it off some magazine on the floor.

"I remember looking at her and thinking how pathetic she looked and how out of control she had become.

"When she is on coke, which is most of the time, all the attention has to be on her.

"I have lost count of the number of times I have watched as she stripped naked in front of everyone.

"Then she loves to check herself out in the mirror as she parades around with her boobs hanging out.

"One night we had gone back to her place and, as always, as soon as she walked through the door she stripped down to her thong, bent down and snorted cocaine off her coffee table and then off her toilet seat."

But Lindsay is not only addicted to booze and drugs, she is also hooked on sex with some of Hollywood's hottest men, says our insider.

"She has told me that she has slept with James Blunt, Jude Law, Calum Best, Joaquin Phoenix, Benicio Del Toro, Jared Leto and James Franco," admitted the friend. <

"She loves Brits and has told me she has slept with the singer James Blunt a few times over the past month.

"The last time was on April 15 after another house party. I think they went back to a hotel together afterwards. She is very protective over him and when she heard I had met him she sent me a text saying, 'Stay away from him pinkberry, he is mine.'

"Lindsay told me she has messed around with Leonardo DiCaprio a while ago too but claimed that she didn't sleep with him.

"She also flew to New York about two months ago to go to bed with Jude Law.

Last November she slept with Calum Best. She didn't tell me if he was any good but she is usually too wasted to know what is going on anyway."

Lindsay was living it up with old pal Paris Hilton at the Coachella music festival in Palm Springs last week and almost falling out of her dingy grey bra top.

In public Lindsay insists she is sober but, as our video stills show, she is still a hopeless addict and her friend claims the stint in therapy was just a stunt.

She said: "Going to rehab was all for publicity. She wanted people to see her seeking help but it hasn't got her off the drugs at all.

"In an average night Lindsay will do two and half grams of coke on her own.

"She doesn't buy it--she is given it by friends and acquaintances, and it turns her into an angry monster. I have watched many a time Lindsay treating her staff like cr*p."

Her friend is convinced that if she does not tame her wild ways she could meet a tragic end.

"That's why I'm showing this video," she added. "So the world can know what Lindsay has been doing and she can't lie about it to herself or anyone else."