View Single Post
Old 07-18-2004, 03:17 PM
scorpio
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Sugi*
Nice thoughts Stef
I´m glad to have found an audience that appreciates(sp?) my thoughts. Because..I like to share my thoughts, you know?

Quote:
Teyla, I'm not so worried about. She doesn't seem the type who's going to burst into tears every time she breaks a nail, so she's got hope.
I´m not worried about her breaking a nail. I´m worried about...jeez, I don´t know...maybe I´m just having a major case of PMS. Who knows.

Quote:

You missed Aiden! Okay, he didn't have that big a role (yet) but he was still great, they way he backed into the wormhole. You know, they originally planned Sam's name to be Aiden. Weird, huh? Aiden Carter. I prefer Sam.
Riiight. Aiden. Nice name. Nice guy. Hope his character will get more action. He seems really young, doesn´t he? The whole team is fairly young...Doc MacKay seems to be one of the oldest and he´s what..in his mid thirties?
So, this is Stargate: The next Generation,huh?

You know, Aiden and John, they have no chance to get promoted or to get awarded with fancy medals for heroic behaviour because they´re kinda lost in space right now. Poor guys. And why am I thinking about this at all?Does this mean I´m already addicted?