View Single Post
Old 05-06-2007, 01:37 PM
JLarah
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurensFanJessica (View Post)
Oh, I completely agree with you. I have always felt that being an actress is not as easy or glamorous as everyone thinks. There is a lot of stuff about the job that I don't think I would like. I was just saying that although I never blasted Lauren for saying that "the hours were long" and "there are a lot of things you miss out on", a lot of people have and still do. I think Lauren loves what she does, but doesn't love everything that comes with it. Simply put, she probably loves being an actress, but maybe not a celebrity so much. And unfortunately, when you are as popular as Lauren, you are going to be both.
I totally agree with you!! People keep saying that just because she is relieved the show is over that she didn't care about it. I just think that's unfair. For 7 years she worked so hard and her life was mostly about GG. And despite that, she even considered doing another season. That just shows me how she really cared.
I think she loves her job, and her profession, but not the baggage that comes with it.
And I don't blame her for that.

Sorry for the double post ...