View Single Post
Old 05-05-2007, 04:16 PM
smoothaise
Elite Fan

Episode 1.10 Discussion ~ Ray's Back

Quote:
Whitney's old friend Ray comes back into town to propose to her, reminding her of the pact they made that they would marry each other if both were still single by 35. Ray also has specific reasons for giving Caseman and Laura money. Carlos and Damian begin to question their futures.
Fun episode. I like Ray, alot. He's an interesting character...and again, I love how he is literally connected to almost everyone. It was a little shady of him to get Whitney to switch to his side, but I think it's actually for the better. And the naked proposal -

Damien's storyline is getting better. There is a definite shift. P.S., Mae seems to be very background...not getting much story to work with, at all. She's only really Laura's friend at this point. But, I like that he's moving up, too. Finally, Damien is becoming something.

The whole backstory with Laura/Ray was just ok. I could understand why she felt she couldn't believe he knew her husband. The photograph was a nice of solidifying that.

Stephen's backstory with Ray was great. I love that Ray was a bartender that struck it rich. The whole thing with the picture...I would've been pissed at Ray, too.

Great episode. Do we know how many more are left?

kenny | credit