View Single Post
Old 05-04-2007, 06:38 PM
Pickle-weasel!
Elite Fan

Billy Lush/Kevin Donnelly #4: Because bring back the sub...Kevin's hungry!

Welcome to the 4th Billy Lush/Kevin Donnelly Appreciation thread.
Because bring back the sub...Kevin's hungry!

-All about Billy-

Billy made his film debut in the 2002 movie, "Flights." Shortly after, he made his first TV debut on the show, "Hack." In May of 2004, he worked in a TV commercial for V8 with Lemon. He made guest appearances on shows like, "Law and Order", "Six Feet Under", "Without A Trace", and "ER." He can now be seen playing the third youngest brother, Kevin Donnelly, on the TV show, "The Black Donnelly's."

-All About Kevin-

The Gambler

Like most gamblers, Kevin Donnelly always owes someone, something. Like all gamblers, he clings to the belief that a big score is just around the corner. Though he is not a leader, and frequently finds himself stuck between Tommy and Jimmy, Kevin would follow his brothers into the mouth of hell without being asked, or without a thought that his destiny may come up snake eyes.

Latest Tommy/Kevin photo

..::Message from Billy::..

Quote:
First i want to thank everyone who watched the show. then i want to thank the fans of it, you guys are pretty hard core... but please don't feel bad for me. This show was the best thing that has ever happened to me and nothing but amazing things have and will come from it. it met some of the most amazing people ever while i was shooting it. If anything, i feel bad for you. Im sorry that NBC pulled the show. I was hoping that they would air them all but it doesn't look that way. i heard they might post it online at nbc.com or iTunes.
believe me, if i had one wish it would be that the black donnellys would get another season but hey, c'est la vie.
I just wanted to say don't feel bad for me, i couldn't be happier.
Thanks!

billy lush
-Kevin's Gamblers-
-LexxiLane-
ForEver_Silenced
Ash_Lost
kbear78
foxybabygirl
brathanfan27
beautifuldisasterx
halesNluke
xstarsgoblue25x
sammyitaly
Pickle-weasel!
tiggerylove09

-Latest Kevin pictures-

-Kevin and his OTP-

-Latest Media
Billy auditioning for the role of Kevin Donnelly.

Come gamble with Kevin, and his gambler's. We don't bite. At least not all of us.
Ria

Last edited by Pickle-weasel!; 05-07-2007 at 07:15 PM