View Single Post
Old 04-26-2007, 10:31 AM
Liz01
Master Fan

I thought the writers said they weren't all dead? They flat out refused that

I'm thinking the Flight 815 Naomi spoke about was staged by Dharma (or whoever the heck is in charge) so that the families of the survivors wouldn't go looking for them.

Quote:
maybe the egg production in the women is made ineffective somehow by the island? Like maybe there is some type of chromosomonal imbalance created at conception and then the women's body rejects it later on during her pregnancy? This creates alot of questions and i hope Sun will be the first woman to conceive on the island and make it through alive.
I'm wondering about this too. Juliet never said what exactly happened, just that the fetus turns on the mother. And my question is why the 2nd trimester? Is that a critical time in fetus development (as you see I know nothing about this )

Back to the episode, this is the first time I actually found Jin/Sun flashbacks boring/fillers. But it did explain Jin's roots and exactly how ruthless Sun truly is when threatened. Jin's mother was a bitch.

Loved the Juliet/Sun scenes. Two such talented actresses should always share scenes.

And Jin's the babydaddy!