View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 01:18 AM
Carie M.
Ultimate Fan

I the new thread. Thanks for starting it Jayne. That is your name right? I remember seeing it on the other thread I think. Erin that's the best title. It's perfect for Paire. It should be our OFFICIAL motto. Arosia the moments are to die for. I actually turned it into a personal wallpaper. Thanks for making that.

Last night's ep was pure Paire heaven! Their scenes were the best part of all by far. (Although I did the Sylar/Peter fight, too. ) From Claire coming down the staircase and seeing Peter lying there dead and saying 'Peter' to herself. To the way she stroked his hair. (Like a niece would normally do, of course. ) Which was beautifully done by Hayden. Then weeping over not even getting to know him and him being the only one to make her feel safe. OMG! I was ready to bawl my eyes out. I totally was thinking about the thing that was in Claire's skull when she died, when she found the glass in Peter's head. Her face was amazing when he came back to life and sit up. She was just so happy to see him alive again. I wish they would've hugged or something. And the 'I guess we're even now.' was so sweet. The looks/the smiles and then Milo... excuse me I mean Peter touching her face at the end. We all know that that was added by Milo. Damn, I would give anything to see another view of that moment. But I guess that would seem to incestual or something Please.

I can't wait til next week's ep. Future Peter/Claire are going to be awesome.

OT: Did everyone just love Present/Future Hiro meeting. I'm telling you PresHiro is cute in an adorkable way. But FutureHiro is HOT in a 'The Last Samurai' kind of way. The voice, the long hair, the attire, the sword... oh my... Sorry about the OT just had to rave about Masi a little bit.

My thought after Claire saved our/her boy once again. The PAIRE LOVE will never die! As long as they can regenerate and they're at arms length from each other and as long as we've got scenes like these to rave about. Paire Love will keep on going. We're like that energizer bunny. We keep going and going and going....

Love you all! Keep the Paire Love flowing!

ETA:
I'm going to post all the Paire avis I've made so far. Just in case anyone would like to use them. I've been keeping them to myself, because I don't think that they're that great. But I have so many that I thought why not share them. So here they are.

Be kind okay. As I mentioned I know that they're not the best. If you use please credit. Thanks!

Continued in my next post....

ღ Malex ♥ Sante ♥ Barchie ღ
💚VLAMIS | ZAMPROGNA | BLACKBURN💚

Last edited by Carie M.; 04-25-2007 at 03:03 AM