View Single Post
Old 01-03-2004, 10:58 PM
CharmedRulz
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Shannens Angel:
<STRONG>After reading the spoilers for the upcoming episodes, it sounds a bit too silly for me...not like it used to be...Its getting too "Bewitched" for me...snap your fingers and it'll happen...lol [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/triquetra.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I think thats the thing... the... feel of the show changed... not jus the minus Prue thing but like... in the fist seasons everything was Dangerous and creepy... now its just like... "well if something goes wrong Paige'll just orb us out, Leo will heal us and all is well..." theres no danger or suspence there... theres no true romance either after Piper and Leo got married in season 3... theres no... passion... the chemistry changed and it feels more like a fairytale cartoon sometimes... Like don't get me wong... I love this show to death! but... I guess its just because during the break (is in Australia too) I've been recapping the first seasons... and so much has changed... even... so many loopholes emerge... and... *sigh*

lol that's all

[img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]