View Single Post
Old 04-19-2007, 12:33 PM
traciepwns
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by calypta (View Post)
Just one thing that was a little strange.
In which car were they burried?
In the episode, they mention that the gravedigger always gets the items from landfills or cash auctions. So the car was probably just a random car that he bought. He would have had to have had a gameplan before he buried them alive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildfire Girl (View Post)
I wondered myself about who the grave digger was. But after this episode, we've never had any other dealings with the grave digger, so we don't know who it is.
Not sure if this was mentioned earlier here or not but on the FOX site, the day after the episode originally aired, they actually revealed who The Grave Digger was supposed to have been. I'm assuming that they cut off the ending of the original script which had them actually catching The Grave Digger to leave it open for a possible return? . Also on the "quotes" section, there was a quote from Brennan (something about kicking someones ass if I remember correctly) that wasn't aired in the episode.

I know some people might not want to know, so if you do, highlight the text below to find out who FOX had originally said the Grave Digger was in the recap, before it was changed to reflect the actual ending of the ep.
*The Grave Digger was the journalist, Janine O’ Connell*
traciepwns is offline   Reply With Quote