View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 09:03 PM
Addicted Fan

Question: I'm excited to hear about the possible shortened eighth season of Gilmore Girls. Got anything new to report on that front?— Heather
At the show's wrap party Sunday night, everyone and their sister was talking about the short order as if it was a done deal. The only sticking point appears to be the number of episodes. I'm hearing 13, but I imagine the CW is trying to stretch that to at least 16. An official announcement is imminent.

Question: Can I ask you an honest question? Do you want Gilmore Girls to go on? Or do you think that they should end it this season?— Colleen
I'm torn. On the one hand, I think Rory's college graduation would be a perfect capper to these seven years. On the flip side, I'm not good with the goodbyes. Never have been, never will be. Now, if the show was in pitiful shape — along the lines of, say, the final season of Roseanne — maybe I'd be more eager to let it go. But I kinda sorta think our Girls have a little more life left in 'em. It could also be that I'm just on a high from last night's first-rate episode, which was easily the best of the season. Reminded me of the good ol' days.

Question: Do you know anything about the season/series finale of Gilmore Girls?— Jeremy
I know that the townsfolk throw Rory a massive graduation party since most of them couldn't get tix to the real ceremony. I also know that the final scene features three characters and, per one source, "brings the show full circle."

Question: Please! For the sake of my sanity, not to mention my grades, in which episode will Luke and Lorelai finally reunite on Gilmore Girls?— Sarah
I can confirm there's a kiss coming up.
nostalgia isn't what it used to be
I mean, it's all any of us wants - to find a nice person to hang out with 'til we drop dead. Not a lot to ask.
avi by me