View Single Post
Old 07-13-2004, 01:07 PM
StarliteParadise
Passionate Fan

I liked this episode, yes I will repeat what everyone else said, glad not based around Nicole and Jason, a small storyline is good enough for them, short and sweet and I'd like to say. I would have done the same as Nicole and slapped him for thinking that...Jason lost his chance with her because of his stupid mouth...oh well.

I really thought that this episode with Tessa mainly was good, how she finally would get rid of whatever his name was again. Very cool, I give it two thumbs up. I'm still trying to figure out who she likes more, expecially at the end where she was like 'I've got my eyes on somebody'...and then there is me...who's like 'Is it Jason or is it Vincent?' I am really confused, she's got chemistry with both of them. I hope it's Vincent...he's like a player, but maybe it's still because I'm a Jason/Nicole shipper.

I liked the way they gave MJ and Chris a bigger storyline, so cute are they, flipping a penny to see which way...MJ was right, should have listened. It's kind of weird that she knew Kiki(sp? Keke?) and yeah, didn't saw anything else about the mary.j. it was that right? I remembering hearing that word, if I'm wrong...then woopsie daisy. I like the end with them at the beach...very cute! I like...

And now finally a yeah for Frankie!! He gots a girl right now, I wanted him to finally get someone, he always has these information for Jason and MJ and he never gets to work his moves on anyone...until this time...but still....more screen time for him...oh and Gabe.

"My junk is you."