View Single Post
Old 04-16-2007, 04:25 PM
2ggObsessed
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for the thread. A bit more info on the tour report Cappuccino brought over yesterday from TV.com.

Quote:
Thanks for the tour report LoopyGiggles! Did the sign literally say "somebody + somebody = love"? Or did it have two names but you just couldn't make them out? And did the room look like a storage room or had they filmed a scene in there with the wedding dresses do you think?

We can't remember the names. Jay and somebody I think. It wasn't a storage room. Definitely looked like it was set up for filming a scene. The dresses looked like they were hung up on display and there was one that looked like Mrs Kim's, all old fashioned and funky. The rest were normal. One table had a centerpiece and some other decorations on it - maybe glitter or little wedding bands, that kind of stuff. Something sparkly. And some paper streamers were hung up too. Some things I forgot: where the mansion was we walked through an art department and there was a paper mache bull's head sitting there. The guide didn't know what for. I forgot to say we found the dollhouse stuffed behind a wall near the crap shack too, with a bunch of other stuff, quilts and boxes. Rory's bedroom was full of moving boxes. We couldn't go into Stars Hollow, but we stood by Luke's and there was equipment and lights in front of it, and we could see bunches of balloons inside the church.

Last edited by 2ggObsessed; 04-16-2007 at 04:37 PM