View Single Post
Old 04-15-2007, 03:41 AM
Cappuccino
Ultimate Fan

I have no idea if we had that tour report already. If so I'll take it out again.

Quote:
Hello. New poster here. I went on a WB tour on Friday the 13th!!! Unlucky 13?! HA! I had so much fun! Hee! First of all Lauren Graham came up to the tour guide and thanked him for a beautiful blanket she had gotten from them. Wow!! Wasn't that so sweet? She is really nice and really pretty in person! She was going to be filming a scene where she was driving in circles around the town square in her Jeep. If that wasn't enough, when we toured the Gilmore mansion we ended up going through with a few people from the production team. They happened to be showing some family around at the same time we were there. We quickly asked them if they knew if the show was coming back for an 8th season. They said it was still completely up in the air, but they all were hoping it would come back. The mansion was also set up for filming. There were 4 table settings and they were set up all sorts of weird. There was a setting at each end, with another set on the corner of each end instead of in the middle of the sides. We also went into the Yale soundstage. It was almost completely torn down. The outside walkway was still there and we also saw the chalkboard that says Tucker Culbertson in the bookstore. AND there was a room with wedding dresses, one hanging in each corner, and a table with some sort of weird shaped wedding arrangement thingy. There was a sign hanging over the table that said somebody + somebody = love. We couldn't get into Stars Hollow because they were tearing down the party that was set up for Rory and then setting up a secret set. Intrigue! After that we continued into the Dragonfly soundstage. It's so cute and homey! There were so many pretty little decorations. Sadly, no key for room #7. From there we headed to the Crap Shack stage. There was frozen pizza in the freezer, Chinese food in the fridge, and no pop tarts to be found! There was also an ironing board in the living room, but no doll house. Christopher's TV was on the wall. BLECH!! We ran into some more WB employees in the house and we ended up having a Gilmore Face-Off to see who was the bigger fan. Our guide put his money on us. We won! After that the tour sadly came to an end. But that's okay because it was the BEST TOUR EVER!! Can't wait for Season 8 to do it all again!! source: LoopeyGiggles