View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 09:06 AM
rootin4ll
New Fan

Thanks Mots for the thread.

Hi, all, I know I usually just lurk here but I've been out of town for a few days with no internet access and I had a quick question.

Has anyone seen the contest on The CW site? It is a contest to go to Los Angeles and tour the Gilmore Girls set. To me it is a good sign for a season 8 because if you win the contest the tour is to be taken between September and November. Now it may sound crazy but according to a tour guide I had on a recent tour at the WB he said that as soon as the show is over for good they would take down the sets and all the locations in Stars Hallow would go back to being generic. I realize that from time to time they shoot other stuff at those locations so they have to replace signs and all but would it not make sense that if they are going to continue with season 8 then the time the tour would be taken would be perfect for promoting the new season. And if they weren't why would you wait until then to have people tour the sets when they could use that space for new fall stuff because they would definitely be taping the new season then.

I don't know if this makes any sense or not or if I put it in the correct area.

Oh yeah and on the tour we saw the party clothes for the extras and they were filming at Ms. Patty's. We also Sean Gunn, Mr. Doose (because I can't think of his name), Ms. Patty, and Lauren Graham.