View Single Post
Old 04-08-2007, 02:23 PM
Katiegg108
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig
Luke looks like he will be their more, going by Katie's spoilers Lorelai has to tell Luke THEY need to cancel the party which to be sounds like THEY were planning to throw a party together or at least with Luke's help. which can only be good
Yeah, the guide said "they." I remember being totally shocked, like, "They? LL together?" but he didn't give any more info on it.

I asked the guide if Lauren's been filming in Luke's a lot recently, and he said that she has, and that there's been tons of filming in Luke's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copperboom
Thanks, Katie. Glad you had such a great time. There is nothing quite like being in Stars Hollow, is there?
No, there isn't. It was really great. Especially having the whole studio to explore on Friday.

The season 8 stuff, honestly, nothing on my tour gave me any hope. They gave the usual lines about not knowing anything, but both guides turned very negative about it by the end, like, "Good thing you came out now," etc.

Oh, he also mentioned that almost everyone on the show is in the finale, including ALL the townies.

The Gossip Girls thing is crazy, IMO, in general. Without VM or GG, there's no lead in for it. Plus, if GG and VM are gone, that's most of their teenage female viewers gone right there, and there's no one to see the adds for the new show on the CW anyway. The CW would be better to keep it with a moderate lead in, like VM, than just expect it to do well on it's own.