View Single Post
Old 04-07-2007, 11:02 AM
SPA
Master Fan

I didn't learn much. I took a tour whether it be Deluxe or VIP, everyday this week except for yesterday, when all filming was closed. It was a holday for studio so no filming for any show or movie. I didn't see the point in going on a tour where you would see limited stuff. I did see them finish up eppy 21 at Miss Patty's Dance Studio. Now I know they may not filmin sequence, but I do know that Tuesday's filming started late and lasted way into the night. Wednesday began eppy 22 and it started in Stage 18, either the DFI and/or the CS -- doors were closed and locked with no admittance. Saw LG and AB a couple of times, looking like they were in deep conversations with each other (both times). Neither had a script in their hands -- I can speculate that they were talking about "other" things -- if you know what I mean, I saw them preparing an evening scene at Sookie's house for filming on Thursday. On Thursday, they also were filming at Luke's Diner as well as Sookie's. As of Thursday nite late, they still had Sookie's house as a "hot" set, meaning resume filming on Monday. I was snake bitten all week with no SP sightings, but saw his car 2-3 times.

"Where is Katie"?????? A mystery to me.