View Single Post
Old 04-06-2007, 11:25 AM
Hunniah
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olga *) (View Post)
I've just seen this episode.. I think it's not bad! But something i didn't like
1. Why the Others has gone and why Lokke decided to go with them.. Although i hate him, i'll be miss without his sometime stupid acts
2. the fight between kate and Juliet. Kate was so rude, although that woman saved her and Saywer's lifes..
First of all, you can hardly call Locke stupid because he always knows what he's doing.. The episode where he blew up the place *accidently* was not what he had us and kate and sayid believe. He knew very well what he was doing. remember the C4 that he took from there? What was his reason? God only knows, maybe we will find it out in the upcoming episodes.

Oh and I think Locke decided to go with the others because of his dad, I think he wants to get back on his father and take revenge or whatever, anyways his decision to go with them has to do with the fact that they have his father.

Second Kate had EVERY right to be RUDE with Juliet.. The woman was totally vicious with Kate and Sawyer when they were captive, remember the episode when Sawyer gets a hold of a rifle and beats up this guy, one of the others (whom Juliet killed when she was ORDERED to help them escape by ben) and she asked Sawyer to give up the gun or she would kill Kate. Sawyer had to give up the rifle and when Kate asked him why he did that he said Juliet could have killed Kate if he hadn't dropped the rifle? 'Cause she was totally capable of killing!! AND besides Juliet only helped them escape for her own benefits. Ben asked Juliet to help Kate and Sawyer escape cause then Jack wouldn't have had operated on him and if she hadn't done that he wouldn't have let Juliet get out of the island.